Monday, May 10, 2010

My 1st Blog: Sharing Experience

Hello and welcome to my first post on my first blog ‘Sharing Experience’.

Actually it took me long to decide to create a blog, because I was not sure what I was going to write in it.I am not a star, nor a celebrity, I am software engineer who spent almost 10 years of his life dealing with PCs and programming code.For me it is so fascinating because you get the feeling of creating something, something that is almost ‘alive’!However, I never thought of publishing on the web anything related to what I do, simply because I never considered that someone will really care!

This has changed when I saw the movie “Julie & Julia” that is based on two separate real stories. The movie was about Julie Powel who in 2002 “… attempts to cook every recipe in Julia Child’s cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking, which was published in 1961, and writes a blog to document her progress”, and “Julia Child’s time in Paris, in the 1950s, in which she learns about French cooking.”

If I have to draw one conclusion from this movie, it will be that your experience might benefit others who are searching for some answers regarding similar circumstances.

So I will try to share my experience in this blog as my career goes on and will try to post on a weekly basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment